In addition to basic outpatient services, DCMC Trust was upgraded from a Medical Center to a Hospital by the Ministry of Health in March of 2014, and can accommodate patients who require additional care. By September of 2016, an addition will provide a total of 50 beds.
DCMC’s medical services started in 2008 in the Reproductive and Child Health (RCH) Clinic.
Outpatient and medical services offered at DCMC
- Inpatient/outpatient medical care
- Radiology (ultrasound, echocardiography and digital x-ray)
- Specialist clinics (gynecology and internal medicine)
Diseases Seen in Outpatient
DCMC Medical Services is making an impact on health care delivery by providing:
- Prof. Charles Majinge adjunct professor of Ob/Gyn at University of Minnesota
- Appointed by Tanzanian President Magufuli to serve as the Board Chair of Muhimbili National Hospital in Dar es Salaam.
- Served as Director General at Bugando Medical Centre from 2000-2014
- Dr. Jamhuri Kitange is Executive Medical Officer at DCMC